Acorn StairliftBack to Product Listings
Supplier: Gravelles Mobility and Lifestyle
Please call for price.
- Features & Benefits
Acorn Stair Lifts Electric stair lifts from Acorn are practical, affordable and safe. Acorn stair lifts are known throughout the world for their quality of manufacture, practicality for fitting into your home, convenience and safety features -
- all at an affordable price. That's why Gravelles Ltd recommend Acorn stair lifts to provide a safe and simple solution to your mobility needs. Acorn electric stair lift features: Attractive and compact with fold-up seat and footrest Special safety features and automatic safety sensorssurvey Swivel seats allow more convenience and safety Comfortable and smooth start/ stop action Super electric glide motion Maintenance-free, safe and rechargeable DC battery power Remote control
- less mess, no wires and allows two people to use the stair lift Easy-to-use, non fiddly, joystick operation Lockable isolation switch Safety cut-out sensors Dual electronic and mechanical braking systems Near silent operation 294 lb weight capacity (350 lb available) Designed for quick, convenient, and simple installation Outdoor stair lift model available top of stairs For stair lift information and advice, and a free site survey Call our team on 01446 71 3344 and we will arrange everything! There are many organisations including hotels and boarding houses without elevators. For people with a walking disability stairs are a great obstacle that must be conquered. Also transporting loads such as suitcases or laundry containers over stairs is a challenge. This is precisely the point where the Vario-Max comes in. As a stair climber for persons or loads, on stairs as well as on even ground, the Vario-Max is your solution for transportation. Its low weight and easy handling make the Vario-Max a transportation aid you don't want to do without anymore. One solution flexible enough to master a whole range of tasks.
- Transportation of persons up to 160kg.
- Transportation of goods up to 170kg.
- Can also be used as a wheelchair.
- No damage of the load nor the edges of steps.
- High manoeuvrability, even on very narrow stairs.
- Can be used on virtually all types of stair coverings.
- Automatic braking function when climbing downstairs.
- Single step mode.
- Failsafe tyres.
- Includes full belt safety harness.