- Features & Benefits
Practitioner Training Course
Training ensures that operators are safe, fully conversant and confident in not only their ability but that of the product within the process of evacuating an individual with an Evacuation Chair or similar product.
Practitioner Training Course Details
- Introductory Presentation – providing a background to the product and process.
- Practical Demonstration
- Provided by Manufacturer Trained and Approved Trainers
- Practitioner Practice – Each practitioner will participate as a passenger and operator in a simulated evacuation.
- Sessions last approx 2 to 2 ½ hours.
- Max numbers 6 people per session (call for more info)
- All practitioners receive a certificate proving that they have completed the course.
Training Guide Handouts will be provided at the end of the session.
Please contact us either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01446 713344 to request a quote for product maintenance and staff training.