- Features & Benefits
Train the Trainer Training
Course Our Train the Trainer Courses builds upon the already comprehensive practitioner training, by further ensuring that the trainer is confident and competent in order so that training can be cascaded within the organisation facilitating the creation of in house training sessions.
Train the Trainer Training Course Details
- Introductory Presentation – providing a background to the product and process.
- Practical Demonstration
- Provided by Manufacturer Trained and Approved Trainers.
- Train the Trainer Practice – Each practitioner will participate as a passenger and operator in a simulated evacuation (considering advanced techniques, SEPs, PEEPS.
- Responsible Person awareness exercise (tailored to client needs) Sessions last approx 2 ½ to 3hours.
- Max numbers 4 people per session All practitioners receive a certificate proving that they have completed the course.
Training Guide Handouts will be provided at the end of the session.
Please contact us either by email email@example.com or phone 01446 713344 to request a quote for product maintenance and staff training.