1. References to "we" "us" and "our" are references to Gravelles Ltd. Our service is provided on the basis of these Terms & Conditions which comprises the entire agreement ("Agreement") between the parties and which supersedes any prior written or oral representations, statements, understandings or agreements and use of the Web site will be deemed acceptance of these conditions.
2. Nothing on the Web site constitutes an offer on our part. The information set out constitutes an invitation to make an offer to us, subject to the said conditions, which we may then accept and confirm to you. The information in the Terms & Conditions may be updated from time to time without prior notice.
3. Registration data and other personally identifiable information that we may collect is subject to the terms of our Privacy Statement.
4. You are responsible for ensuring that no unauthorised access or use is obtained through your username and password, and you will be liable to indemnity us for all activities conducted and/or damages suffered by us arising out of or in connection with the use or loss of any passwords.
5. The Gravelles Web site contains information, photos, graphics and other material ("Content" in relation to which the copyright and all other intellectual property rights are owned or licensed by us unless specifically credited otherwise. Other than for the purpose of using the Web site, you agree not to copy, modify, transmit, distribute, publish, broadcast, or create any derivative work from such Content. You further agree to indemnify, defend and hold us harmless against all losses, costs and damages arising out of or in connection with any misuse of the Content. No part of this Web site maybe reproduced in any form without our prior consent, other than temporarily in the course of using our service or to keep a record of a transaction entered into using our service. You may download to a local hard disk and print extracts from this Web site for personal non-commercial use. You may also re-copy downloaded extracts to others for their personal non-commercial use only. However, reproduction of part or all of the Content in any form is prohibited unless for personal non-commercial use. Accordingly none of the Content of this Web site may be copied or otherwise incorporated into or stored in any other Web site, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work in any form. For the avoidance of doubt, framing of this site or any part of it is not permitted without express permission.
6. You agree to use the Gravelles Web site only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of or inhibits the use of the Web site by any third parties.
7. We are entitled at our sole discretion (but not obliged) to remove any material from the Gravelles Web site which we consider to breach this Agreement or to be unlawful or inappropriate and reserve the rights to do so without giving any prior notice.
8. Whilst we make every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of all information, we do not warrant that the information available on the Web site is accurate, given that the information displayed is derived from a number of third party sources whose information is relied upon in good faith and which cannot be independently verified. You should always verify information obtained from this Web site before acting upon it. Similarly, we do not make any warranties with regard to any goods or services supplied by third parties whether available from the Web site or otherwise.
9. This Web site contains links to third party Web sites which are not controlled or operated by us. Such links are provided for your convenience only, we are not responsible for their content and we do not monitor or endorse the material on them. If you decide to access linked third party Web sites, you do so at your own risk and we make no warrant or representation with regard to the accuracy or otherwise of any information contained on the third party Web site.
10. Apart from liability for death or personal injury, in no event shall we be liable to you in respect of your use of the Web site for any direct loss or damage, or property damage. Furthermore, in no event shall we be liable to you in respect of your use of the Web site for any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising in the normal course of business (including, but not limited, to any loss of data, profit, revenue or business however caused and whether arising out of any negligence or breach of this Agreement, even if such damage was foreseeable or was brought to our attention).
11. We exclude all warranties (whether express or arising by statute, custom or trade usage) relating to the services and information offered in this Web site and, in the absence of any express terms to the contrary, shall not be liable for any losses or damages arising from your use of this site or from any interruption or delay in accessing this site. We make no warranty that the Web site (or any Website linked to this Web site) is free from computer viruses or similar harmful programs.
12. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us harmful against all liabilities, claims, costs and expenses incurred by us arising out of or in connection with any misuse by you of the Web site or breach of this Agreement.
13. By providing any content to our Web site: - You agree to grant to us a worldwide, royalty-free perpetual, non-exclusive right and licence (including any moral rights or other necessary rights), display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, perform, promote, archive, translate, and to create derivative works and compilations, in whole or in part. Such licence will apply with respect to any form, media, technology know or later developed; - You acknowledge and agree that we shall have the right (but not obligation), in our sole discretion, to refuse to publish or to remove or block access to any Content you provide at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.
14. A failure by either party to exercise any right or remedy under this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of that right or remedy or preclude its subsequent exercise.
15. Your access and use of the Web site is conditional upon your agreement that all matters and/or issues arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
16. Disclaimer : Any product purchased from us is at the request of the purchaser. We are unable to offer medical advice as to the suitability for individuals. Any information, size guides or colours on this web site is for guidance only.
17. Gravelles Mobility & Lifestyle Ltd accepts payments on-line, through postal cheques or over the telephone. We will process your order in compliance with both the Data Protection Act and Computer Misuse Acts.
18. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Switch, Solo, Delta and Visa Electron. All cheques should be made payable to Gravelles Mobility & Lifestyle Ltd. Gravelles Mobility & Lifestyle Ltd welcomes worldwide orders. Please call free on 0144 6 71 33 44 for details. Goods must be paid in full and funds cleared before dispatch.
19. Delivery is typically within 3 days, subject to stock. Some items take up to 14 days. If you have a specific delivery date in mind just ask! All (UK mainland) orders are free. Personal delivery by Gravelles Mobility & Lifestyle Ltd staff for electric wheelchairs and mobility scooters is available at additional cost depending on location and product.
20. Where external couriers are used, as part of the conditions of sale customers are required to inspect all goods on receipt and are to annotate the Courier's documentation with details of damage to either the packaging or the goods themselves. Where this is not done, and the Courier subsequently disputes liability, then Gravelles Mobility & Lifestyle Ltd will not be responsible for the costs associated with repair or replacement. In all cases, damage to goods is to be reported to Gravelles Mobility & Lifestyle Ltd at the earliest opportunity. Damage reported after 24 hours of receipt will be dealt with on case by case bases, which may incur additional costs depending on agreed resolution.
21. Availability, we endeavour to hold sufficient stock to meet all orders. If we have insufficient stock to supply the goods ordered we may, at our discretion, deliver a substituted product but will always ask you first.
22. Warranty and Guarantee, all our disability aids are brand new and covered by a 12 month manufacturers’ warranty. Some products are guaranteed for longer. Incontinence products are the only category of goods which are not covered due to Hygiene Law. If you experience any problems with a product please do not hesitate to contact us on 0144 6 71 33 44 .
23. Please note, the warranty does not cover consumables such as tyres and bulbs or maintenance requirements caused by undue care or accidental damage such as flat batteries, punctures, damaged / twisted bodywork/panels. A call out requested or diagnosed as a result of the above will attract a minimum charge of £99 and may be subject to additional parts and labor costs.
24. Cancellation and Returns policy, our statutory rights are not affected in any way."We give all our customers a 14 day "cooling off” period in which orders can be cancelled for any reason for a full refund less delivery costs. To cancel or return your order please calls our service line. The number can be found in the documentation supplied with your product.
25. Providing goods have not been dispatched, we would normally refund a deposit in the case of cancellation of a regular stock item. Special orders of non-stock items or specialist electric wheelchairs must be paid for in full and will not be cancellable.
26. Upon receipt of the goods, if you wish to return the product(s) you will be responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost unless the goods are being returned because they are faulty, incorrect goods or because of unsuitable substitution by us, in which case we will meet the cost of return but we ask that you allow us to nominate the carrier. Collection can be arranged and will incur a cost. If you are cancelling because of a problem with the goods, please notify us of the problem at the time of cancellation. All returned goods must be received by us in an unused and re-saleable condition with the original packaging and other informative material undamaged. Note: All incontinence products are not covered by this regulation due to Hygiene Law.
27. VAT Exemption, the majority of Gravelles Mobility & Lifestyle Ltd customers don't have to pay VAT and as such the prices we display do not include VAT on those products that qualify for the exemption. Products that are not included in the exemption have prices displayed inclusive of VAT.
28. Individuals purchasing disability aids for their own personal use or charities purchasing disability aids to be made available to a disabled person are usually exempt from paying VAT, providing the exemption declaration is submitted along with your order.
29. Orders which are received without a declaration and we are not able to obtain one later will incur VAT charges. We charge VAT at 20% subject to changes in taxation.
30. We reserve the right to request proforma purchasing. Regardless of product and or purchasing authority.
31. We reserve the right to forward contact details to any of our partners upon contact with Gravelles Mobility & Lifestyle, and are not responsible to any actions taken from there on.
32. Any Questions? E-mail us or call us on 01446 71 33 44