VAT Exemption Information
How do I qualify for VAT exemption, and under what terms.
VAT exemption from Gravelles is simple. Simply tick the VAT Relief Exempt box during the order process
Please note that completing this section you are making the following statement and confirming that:-
You are Chronically sick or disabled or purchasing a product(s) on behalf of an individual who is.
- You represent or are a registered charity
- That the product being supplied by Gravelles Mobility & Lifestyle Ltd are for personal or domestic use.
- You claim that the supply of the product is eligible for relief from VAT under the VAT Act 1994. As an example if you suffer from a long term walking and mobility problem you would be eligible for VAT relief on scooters, wheelchairs and walking sticks.
- If you need further clarification please feel free to contact the team at any time on 01446 71 33 44 and a member of our team will gladly be of assistance to you.
- PLEASE NOTE: There are penalties for making a false declaration which could result in the purchaser paying the difference in VAT.
NHS Supply Chain - Approved Supplier
Gravelles Mobility and Lifestyle prides itself in providing its customers with a high-quality, value-for-money services, we are committed to working with our partners, suppliers and the NHS to develop a world-class supply chain.
We recognise that effective collaborative supplier relationships allow us to drive out inefficiencies, costs and improve service levels to customers and government agencies.
As part of this commitment we have linked with a number of NHS trusts nationally to supply a range of services from training, consultancy, wheelchair vouchers and product supply.
This approach complements the ongoing communication between our inventory, procurement and customer services departments and our suppliers.
For more information regarding our Partnership programs - please phone 01446713344 and ask about our NHS supplier status, services and wheelchair voucher schemes.