Fire Marshal Course including Role of the Fire Marshall
Duration: 1 Day
Course Renewal Compliancy (Every 2 years or upon Risk assessment of Staff Turnover)
Individual Price: Call for price
Group Price (Up to 12): Call for price
Duration: 1 Day (Tailorable)
Group (Minimum Numbers 4 – Up to 10)
Ring for Additional Attendees Price (Individual)
Assessment Method: Multiple Choice Exam
Fire Marshal Training Course Information
This accredited 6-hour Fire Marshal Fire Safety training course fully meets The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order. This course provides delegates with a theoretical and practical understanding of the typical functions of a fire warden or fire marshal within a workplace. Additionally, this course will give delegates an understanding of how fires start and propagate within buildings and the tools to assist with the development and implementation of emergency evacuation arrangements.
Fire Marshal Course Objectives & Learning Outcomes
- The role of the Fire Marshal/Warden
- Fire prevention and awareness
- Fire fighting
- Nature of fire – chemistry of combustion
- Duties of designated Fire Marshals
- Search procedures
- Signs and notices
- Human behaviour in the event of fire
- Fire protection
- Portable fire extinguishers and classification
- Action to minimise the effects of fire
- Fixed fire fighting installations
- Fire routines
- Evacuation systems and detection systems
- System Alarms and escape lighting
- Communication and delegation
- Reporting procedures.
Related Training / Briefings
Please enquire about manual handling, PEEPS, SEPS and Risk Assessments, Access/ Evacuation Reviews, Fire marshal, Fire Extinguisher training.
Related Products / Maintenance Services
Please note that Gravelles Ltd supply and install an extensive range of related services, products and accessories inc. Transfer Boards, Batteries, Control modules, Harnesses, Ramps, Product Maintenance and Servicing, spare parts etc.
If you have any questions, please Contact Us.