Bariatric Stair Chair
The industry-leading patient handling of the EZ Glide tracked chair… now in a stronger, wider specification for larger patients
The EZ GLIDE LBS combines all the industry-leading benefits of the tried and tested EZ GLIDE tracked chair, but with an extended seat and
strengthened chair frame. This ensures that patients up to 318kg can be safely moved over a variety of surfaces, through confined areas and down stairways… all without risking injury to operators through strain and lifting.
This unique chair provides complete reassurance to the patient through its integrated track brake control system, which is so vital in potentially distressing evacuation scenarios.
- Stronger and wider – incorporating extended sides, reinforced footplate and a strengthened frame, to seat patients with a greater physical mass
- Uniquely easy-handling – 25 mm track-to-ground clearance and smooth 100 mm front swivel wheels
- Easily manoeuvrable in tight spaces – 150 mm rear wheels for effortless handling even on most stair landings and other confined areas
- Reassuring patient security – with extending footrest, upper and lower body restraints complete with foot straps
- Complete operator control – unique adjustable braking system and rear carry handles provide further ease of handling
- Feature rich – including rear folding handles, extended footplate, IV pole and winch attachment, all included as standard
- Improved comfort – optional seat cushion, head pad and back support accessories also available